Angling Club Membership
Fishing Club Membership
We encourage all people who are interested in joining the Northern District Angling Club to come along as a visitor for your first trip with the only cost being the coach fare. This will allow you to see if you like how the club works before you join as a member.
Visitors will be able to enjoy a days fishing with a relaxing coach journey there and back.
By having a membership you will be able to accumulate points toward trophies presented at the end of the competition year.
The benefits of traveling by coach are:
- No wear and tear on your private vehicle.
- Relax and even have a nap on the way to and back from the chosen venue.
- Enjoy a chat with fellow anglers without the worry of driving.
- No last minute cancellation by mates, the coach will go fishing on that day.
The departure time for club fishing trips is early, generally 4am on a Sunday morning returning around 8pm that evening.
Fees for the 2017 / 2018 season (01/10/2017 to 30/09/2018)
- Juniors (12 to 17 years inclusive) $10.00
- Pensioners $25.00
- Seniors $33.00
- Fee by car (driver) $11.00
- Fee by car (passengers) as per normal bus fare
Fishing Club Membership fees:
(Fees may be reduced if joining middle of the season)
This includes a monthly newsletter and an invitation for you, your partner and children to our presentation night with food and drinks provided.
- Juniors (12 to 17 years inclusive) $20.00
- Pensioners $20.00
- All others $25.00
Want to join our club?
Get in contact with us with us now.